FUNDED! What's Next (your feedback needed!)
over 1 year ago
– Fri, Jul 30, 2021 at 12:45:48 PM
Hey folks! Thank you all so much for your support, and I'm thrilled to report that the project is funded and it's time to move onto some more fun stretch goals!
The first stretch goal I'm adding is another die-cut sticker sheet for all backers, similar to the one that's already included from Wave 1, except this will have a mix of fantasy and scifi bits/bobs - just fun stuff for you to stick wherever you like.
After that it's onto unlocking a few more new mat designs! I've been polling backers for a few months to help direct the new designs that were added, and have already gotten good feedback from folks on more designs. Here's a few I'm considering:
- 1 - A wide river with a ford in the middle and grassy banks on both sides. The ford would be somewhat visible but not super obvious, so you could chose to let it be a ford, or just a section of river.
- 2 - Plain old snowy landscape -- no obstacles (like the mountain pass but just all snow )
- 3 - nightime/foggy/overcast/foreboding grasslands (could work as shadowfell, Barovia, etc)
- 4 - Additional interiors (like the existing interiors map or dungeon floor map but with full designs on each side) - possibly carved dwarven hall floor then a more sinister Underdark-ish carved stone floor
- 5 - Faewild/fairy forest
- 6 - Generic farmland/fields (possibly with a small road through the middle?)
- 7 - Scifi starfield map (for spaceship battles -- possibly hex instead of grid)
- 8 - xeno/bio scifi floor
- 9 - large cavern floor (we already have one cavern, but it's a purplish underdark-feeling cavern - this would be a more mundane regular 'ol cave feel)
- 10 - A jungle floor with interwoven vines, foliage, etc (similar to the forest floor map but more tropical feeling)
Let me know your thoughts in the comments below on which you would be interested in!
Also, here's a few actual product photos of some of the new design samples to show the quality